History of the company

EURODOM is a family-run company that has been in the bathroom equipment trade since 1995. 

  1. – As „Bathroom Trade“, the founders, Aćimović family, open the first show room, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra street in Belgrade. 
  2. – A new two-level ceramic tile showroom was opened in Belgrade, 388, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra street. 
  3. – The second 160-sqm, two-level showroom in Belgrade, 16, Ruzveltova street, beggins to work and since than the company has become not only a distributor of the renowned Italian bathroom equipment manufacturers but an importer as well. 
dsdsdsdsd
salon_ruzveltova

Constant investments

1998. – Constant investments in the development of the company and the need to offer ever more to their clients and to provide them with ever better service, pushed the founders to launch in 2007 another showroom on 1000 sqm in Belgrade, 71, Nikole Grulovića 71e. Beside a large number of architects and collaborators from the country and abroad, one of the guests at the Eurodom Showroom launch ceremony was Mr Paolo Pininfarina from the leading Italian design house Pininfarina. On that occasion he gave a short lecture on importance of the collaboration between designers and manufacturers in the process of creating products that satisfy even the most demanding clients.

Vast and well-organised central warehouse of Eurodom on 2400 sqm and a large stock of goods held by the company enable a fast and easy delivery in any part of the city. 
Today, as 20 years ago, the core values of the company remain unchanged: full respect of clients and suppliers, provision of useful advices and help to clients, respect of agreed deadlines and high-quality service, the values followed by all employees in Eurodom. On account of that and under the guidance of a good management team, today Eurodom enjoys enormous trust among clients and collaborators and with good reason the company keeps the leading position in the bathroom trade.